Monday, August 31, 2009

Yesterday in the dog park Lo met a ball-obsessed black lab named Olive. Olive chased a tennis ball, and Lo chased Olive. Whether or not Lo learned anything remains to be seen.

Off leash in the DP, Lo seems pretty much uninterested in me. Lately, when I've tried to leash her back up, she's split on me. The only good thing about that is that she expends more energy. Someday she'll expend energy chasing objects that I throw, come when called and sit patiently as I leash her back up. In the meantime, I keep reminding myself that we've had her for only two weeks and two days.

Below is a pic of Lo on our couch. The doggie crack on her nose is the remnants of an erstwhile rawhide bone.

1 comment:

  1. Olive is a nice dog but so slobbery! Her owners are sweet, but have to wear a bag or mitten to grab the ball and frisbee because they are so gross! eeew.

    You're keeping me connected to the dog park. Sigh! Miss you all so much and wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete